The China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone (SHFTZ), located in Pudong New Area, is a regional free trade zone founded on Sept 29, 2013 and originally consisted of Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone, Waigaoqiao Free Trade Logistics Park, Yangshan Free Trade Port Area and Pudong Airport Free Trade Zone. The State Council decided on December 28, 2014 to expand SHFTZ by incorporating Lujiazui Financial Area, Jinqiao Development Subzone, and Zhangjiang High Tech Subzone, enlarging the SHFTZ from 28.78 square kilometers to 120.72 square kilometers.
Suzano's first R&D center in Asia opens in Zhangjiang Science City
The inauguration ceremony of the Suzano China Innovability Hub was held in Putong New Area on March 21.
- Zhangjiang offers angel investment of $147.5 million
- Shanghai port remains world's busiest container port
- GOP Promotion Convention kicks off in Shanghai
- 20 Key Tasks for Building a Comprehensive Demonstration Zone for Business Environment in Pudong New Area
- Policy diagram: Provisions of Shanghai municipality for encouraging multinational corporations to establish regional headquarters
- Shanghai Free Trade Zone 9 years on: Spurring higher-level opening-up
Shanghai will continue to tap into new technologies such as ChatGPT to enhance Government Online-Offline Shanghai.
Shanghai will introduce a total of 15 measures this year to further facilitate consumption in the city.
Service Centers for offering consulting services and handling affairs of businesses registered in China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone.
How enterprises in Shanghai FTZ change their name and address
If enterprises in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone want to change their name and address, they must apply for pre-approval for the name change.